Tsuru-no-Sugomori is a transcription by Wil Offermans for flute solo of a Japanese traditional shakuhachi piece dedicated to the shakuhachi master Katsuya Yokoyama.
- title: Tsuru-no-Sugomori
- subtitle: for flute solo
- composer: Wil Offermans
- dedicated to: Katsuya Yokoyama
- publisher: Zimmermann, Germany
- number: ZM33720
- year: 1999
- instruments: flute solo
- duration: 9 minutes
- language: introduction in German and English
- score: 3 score pages
- Tsuru-no-Sugomori has been recorded by Wil Offermans at the CD Luna y Sierra (CDE-131 / E-records).
- with an introduction by Heinz-Dieter Reese (Japanese Cultural Institute, Cologne)
- includes exercises on pitch bending and breathing circles (3 extra pages)
- for both open and closed-hole flutes
- Visit For the Contemporary Flutist Online, Offermans' extensive website about modern flute techniques.