A solo CD by Junko Ueda
performing Japanese traditional music and a modern composition by Tôru Takemitsu, for the Satsuma-Biwa and voice.
- Dan-no-Ura (Japanese traditional)
- Yoshitsune (Japanese traditional)
- Voyage (Tôru Takemitsu)
- title: Satsuma-Biwa
- category: solo CD Junko Ueda
- performer: Junko Ueda - voice; satsuma-biwa
- composer: Kinshi Tsuruta (#1, 2); Tôru Takemitsu (#3)
- publisher: Ethnomad and Ateliers d'ethnomusicologie, Geneva
- producer: Laurent Aubert
- number: ARN64577
- year: 2002
- total time: 64 minutes
- booklet: 16 pages text in English and French
- notes: - lyrics: Genzô Murakami (#1); Yôko Mizuki (#2)- Choc 2002 Award by the leading French music magazine Le Monde de la Musique website.
Dan-no-Ura (excerpt #1)
Dan-no-Ura (excerpt #2)
Your web browser does not support HTML5 audio. Please update to a newer web browser.