How to survive in Paradise (CD)
Duo CD by the Japanese-Dutch Duo Ueda Offermans of Junko Ueda (voice, satsuma-biwa) and Wil Offermans (flutes, live-electronics).
- Voice & Noise: Part 1, 2, 3 and 4
- How to Survive in Paradise II
- title: How to Survive in Paradise
- category: CD by duo Junko Ueda / Wil Offermans
- performer: Junko Ueda - voice, satsuma-biwa; Wil Offermans - flutes, live-electronics
- composer: Wil Offermans
- publisher: Disque VDE-Gallo, Lausanne, Switzerland
- number: CD732
- year: 1992
- total time: 56 minutes
- booklet: 8 pages text in English, French and Japanese
Recorded on April 11 & 12 1992 at the church of Chêne-Pâquier, Switzerland (#1); and on May 6, 1992 at Haags Gemeentemuseum, The Hague, Holland (#2)
How to Survive in Paradise 2 is a revision of the piece How to Survive in Paradise 1, which was published at Offermans' solo CD Ilios (CD712).
- Voice & Noise - Part 1
- Voice & Noise - Part 2
- Voice & Noise - Part 3
- Voice & Noise - Part 4
- How to Survive in Paradise II (1)
- How to Survive in Paradise II (2)
- How to Survive in Paradise II (3)
Your web browser does not support HTML5 audio. Please update to a newer web browser.